Friday, June 15, 2012

I Suck

...as a blogger that is. I have come to realize that blogging is not for everyone, but I want to try to get better.

Everything is going well, Mr. C will be home soon I'm so excited! We are going to get away when he comes back, which will be amazing.  I need a vacation like people in hell need ice water!

Anyways in case you guys were wondering Mr. C and I are in a great place. As in he has been looking at rings (on his own) and has even stopped buying all of his expensive electronics. So I know he means business! Ha.

That is all for now, I've been lurking on everyone's blogs and you ladies are definitely inspirations in many ways. Maybe I can get motivated to post more.

Here are some pictures from our last vacay courtesy of Mr. C, we went down to the beach to watch the sun rise.





No comments:

Post a Comment